Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SDA

so I'm a Seventh Day Adventist. I've been apart of the Church all my life. I believe a lot of there teachings. When I tell others that I'm a Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) they ask me; Are you a vegetarian? Is that a colt? Why do you go to Church on Saturday and not Sunday? So here's some answers to thous questions. There's more to SDA then what we practice, but I can say that there are a lot that are vegetarians. So I'm going to explain one reason why. That's for health reasons, and because are body is a temple so we should treat it like one. but I'm not a vegetarian, and that's by choice. And we are not a colt. We just believe in the Bible, like every other Church does. I think that it doesn't matter what Church you go to. Just as long as you believe that God is in Heaven watching you. And that God sent down his son Jesus to die for are sins. The reasoning behind why we go on Saturday is? because of the law, that God sent to us. When Moses can down form the mountain with the 10 Commandments thous are the laws that God wants his people to fallow. I try to fallow them. The four commandments says: keep the Sabbath Day Holy. I'm open minded on other believers. that go to different Church's, with out judgment. Believing in God is the key. Yeah I'm a sinner, but there's NO one, I mean NO one that can say they have not sinned.
So we rest on Saturday which we call Sabbath. Sometimes i think Sabbath should be everyday. But to much rest is not good for the soul. But if we keep God in are hearts and thoughts he will never leave us. I like to think that God has my back. What ever I do, what choices I make, where I go to Church, who I love. And knowing one day I will be with him for eternity. And see him face to face. With his arms of love opened for me, with a smile of happiness looking at me, and welcoming me home forever. So I try to live my life for him, because he's the one that gave it to me. If you believe that. Then it doesn't matter what Church you go too. Its the love of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Trinity of one. God wants us to study his word, so we don't get lost in worldly things. And to have a closer connection with him. So I hope that I see everyone including myself in heaven with are Father, Lord, and Savior. who can ask for more then that? So I hope by my blog that we are all Gods children. And that are love for God is the same.

1 comment:

João Workentine said...

Good post. There's so much more to being an Adventist, and that's something to celebrate:

http://adventistsnotcult.blogspot.com/2008/01/cadillac-jack-movies-and-fiction.html