Monday, May 12, 2008

The meaning of Wind Chasing

I'm always wanting to learn more. I see myself always looking for answers. In Life, Love, and having a closer connection with God. That brings me to the meaning of wind chasing. The life long search for meaning. Sometimes I look at everything and think. Where am I headed? What does tomorrow bring? Who know! Sometime I see myself struggling to know the purpose of life. I've talked to a couple of friends. Not about wind chasing, but about positive things that comes your way when you have a positive out look on life. Always wanting to do right by others. Sometimes I wonder who's life I've lifted, and made better? Just for showing I cared. If everyone did there part. By that I mean. Saying a kind word to someone, helping them though life's struggles. It would make every ones life better. Spiritually, Emotionally, and finding conversations that might bring answers to unspoken thoughts. That might have impacted someone. That might be the purpose of life. So we can strive for that. and hope that that's the answer.

No comments: